Benny Lewis is an author, polyglot and blogger who defines himself as a “technomad language hacker”.
Benny is fluent in seven languages and says he he’s able to have confident conversations in many others. Author of the book “Fluent in 3 Months”, he also has a website with the same name, where he reports efforts to learn languages within a short time like, for example, three months.
He also wrote a language course series titled “Language Hacking”. These series include Spanish, French, German and Italian.
- Traveling the World for 10 years: An Interview with Polyglot Benny Lewis – Part 1
- Traveling the World for 10 years: An Interview with Polyglot Benny Lewis – Part 2
- 10 ways to use Youtube as a Language Learning Tool
- 10 terrible language learning tips (don’t follow these)
- Reading, writing, speaking and listening: The 4 basic language skills, and how to practise them
- Learning two languages at once: Can you learn multiple languages at the same time?